Some key achievements up to 2007
388 water systems (gravity and pumping) of more than 1,905,946km length have been constructed.
- 1 irrigation canal of 5.5km length constructed for agricultural purposes in Bukaba.
- More than 1,950 spring pumps are constructed.
- 44 boreholes are drilled and providing water.
- 21 rain water tanks are built at schools.
- 433 latrines are constructed in school areas.
- 115 bathrooms are constructed in schools for increasing hygiene practices.
- 6 hydro-power plants are constructed.